Japan, and not China

Black Pigeon Speaks makes the case for Japan becoming the hegemon of Asia in the coming decades.

I've followed BPS for several years now. 2014 was an important year. It was the year of ISIL rampaging across the Middle East, which is proof that the end is no end. It was the year that I joined the military. The previous few years I had started reading up on geopolitics, because I felt that it held an explanation for my predicament in life. I did find an answer, in fact, which I will elaborate in later posts.

This argument is one that I have heard before. George Friedman said it many years ago and I think BPS ripped it off from him. I came to Friedman by way of Robert Kaplan who used to post these epic great articles in The Atlantic Monthly which were grim, realistic, and epic.

I need to put more photos on this blog to improve readability.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trump Revolution Part 1

Unitarian Universalist

Trying to rewatch the new Star Wars trilogy