Ta Nehasi Coates has left twitter

It appears that Ta-Nehasi Coates ragequit Twitter after being burned some by Cornell West.

I am aware of Coates' writing. It has genuinely disturbed me. I view his elevation by The Atlantic Monthly to be a profoundly irresponsible choice which has harmed the social fabric of America.

The Atlantic Monthly is edited by Jeff Goldberg, who is a Jew. Goldberg has said in interviews that he was picked on by white Italians and it was blacks who saved him. I doubt it. In my experiences with blacks, they are not noble savages in the least. They pick on the weak and they respect the strong. They are just like everyone else.

I myself have interacted with Coates. I found him to be short-tempered. Worse were his fanbase, who were cult-like. They called themselves "The Horde."

That alone is a sign of their moral debasement. The Horde might be an aesthetic choice that is appealing to some in a fantasy universe, but when it comes down to it, the Horde is a destructive force that invades others people's lands and destroys what is there without any hint of remorse of conscientiousness.

But back on topic. I have spent considerably less time on Cornell West's work. He comes across as a raving lunatic most of the time whose affect is mostly aesthetic. But he makes some good points. The biggest chink in Coates's armor is his complete silence on Palestinian issues. Why? Because of Jewish power, that's why. It makes sense for him to be cautious. I saw the Horde having hints of infighting when Palestinians were brought up.

Coates is a millionaire. He serves a certain market. Good for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trump Revolution Part 1

Unitarian Universalist

Trying to rewatch the new Star Wars trilogy